Having your website take over by hackers is not what any webmaster dreams of. That’s why it is important to make sure your website is secured. Thankfully if you run your website on WordPress, there are some security plugins to help you stay safe. These plugins will prevent code or SQL injection attacks.
Below are the best security plugins for WordPress that we think all webmasters should install.
Check your site for security vulnerabilities with one click and get info on many security aspects. It offers suggestions on what you can do to fix any potential security issues. Security Ninja simply analyzes your WordPress site to find any exploits that may exist.
Security Ninja comes with the following features:
- Perform 31+ security tests including brute-force attacks
- Check your site for security vulnerabilities and holes
- Checks for Timthumb vulnerability
- Take preventive measures against attacks
- Don’t let script kiddies hack your site
- Prevent 0-day exploit attacks
- Use included code snippets for quick fixes
- Extensive help and descriptions of tests included